Professional Experience Summary:
3 years and 4 months experience as a Civil engineer, Project Coordinator & Site Executive engineer both in
Construction (United Arab Emirates & India) and Oil & Gas as a Civil Subcontractor in GASCO HABSHAN, Abu
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Completed 2 civil engineering projects in Oil & Gas and construction and 1 Turnkey
Areas of Expertise/ Professional Skills:
• Site work execution according to asserted drawings and Standards.
• Project Coordination & Site Management.
• Supervising and Handling Multiple sites.
• Preparing the site report.
• Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
• Dynamic administration capacities.
• Capability to work in complex conditions.
• Knowledge in understanding civil engineering drawings.
• Arranging required documents for the project.
• Site planning and decision making.
• Ability to work both independently and in a group domain.
• AutoCAD – Working Knowledge.
Previous Work Profile:
Employer: ABWAB AL QALAAH engineering contracting L.L.C - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Role: Civil engineer (Construction and oil & gas) Duration: October/2015 to November 2017.
Completed Projects Details:
I)Project Title: Turnkey project: Civil construction works, Chiller Installation, and Electrical works at Dubai
Duration: May 2017 to September 2017 Role Played: Project Coordinator.
Civil Activities: construction of new Pump room, Refurbishment of generator room, Construction of new foundations for chillers and chilled water Pump, block work, Waterproofing for foundations, Installation of Interlocks & Tiles, Trench works, Excavation or Earthworks, Cable laying as per DEWA standards, concrete repair works.
Other Activities involved in the project: Hot tapping, Chiller offloading & Installation, Electrical works.
Team Size: 20 ( 1 Supervisor, 4Technicians,15 Manpower)
Project location: HCT – Dubai Men’s College, Dubai, UAE
Skills Applied: Project Management, construction skills, Site survey, Quantity surveying, ,QC ,Estimation, Site engineering, Material and equipment management. Supervising team, Site management, Document preparation, Coordinating with clients, Preparing Invoice for work done, Ensuring safety work on the site.
II) Project Title: Civil construction works for Upgrade of HVAC for Analyzer Shelter and Substation in GASCO HABSHAN 0 – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Industry: Oil & Gas, UAE Role Played: Civil engineer
Duration: October 2015 to January 2017 Team Size: 25 ( 1 Supervisor, 24 Manpower)
Activities: Permit to work (PTW), construction of new store room, Construction of new foundations for Analyzer shelter rooms, Concrete floor Cutting & Reinstatement as per GASCO standards, dealing with GASCO team Blockwork, Concrete flooring, Trench work, Excavation or Earthworks, Finding existing cable using ABD, Cable Laying between Analyser Shelter and Substation .
Project location: GASCO HABSHAN 0(Oil & Gas industries), Abu Dhabi, UAE
Skills Applied: Project Management,QC, construction skills, Permit to work (PTW), Site engineering, Material and equipment management. Supervising team, Site management, Document preparation, Coordinating with clients, Preparing Invoice for work done, Ensuring safety work on the site, Office work coordination.
Responsibilities as a Civil Site Engineer in Company:
• Executing works on site as per approved drawings and standards
• Accomplishing the project on time with the contract specs. Quantity surveying.
• Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
• Preparing Bill of Quantities.
• Supervising the works on the construction site.
• Arranging required permits, Drawings, and other associated documents.
• Site visit and review for the new undertakings.
• Reporting daily progress report to the general manager.
• Coordination with the Office works.
• Coordinating and organizing with relevant company departments for timely allocation of Manpower, tools, equipment, machinery, material, and other resources..
• Attending a regular meeting with the client to provide an update on project progress.
• Recognizing construction hazards and develops action strategies to moderate exposure.
• Ensuring that the nature of material and establishment of work is as per the worthy criteria recognized for the task.
• Assuring that the work is finished as per the predefined Project Quality and Health, Safety and Environment Plans.
• Accountable for safe work practices by all supervised levels and implementation of safety policy as directed by the company’s safety policy.
• Cost control on the site.
Previous Work Profile:
Employer: Reliance Jio Info com Limited, Hyderabad, India.
Role: Executive engineer Duration: December 2013 to January 2015
Title: JIO 4G Team Size: 31 ( 1 Supervisor, 30 Manpower)
Project location: Sangareedy, Telangana, India.
Skills Applied: Site engineering, construction skills,HDD(Horizontal directional Drilling of road), Road Cutting and reinstatement, QC, Multi-Site Management, Supervising team, Reporting DPR to team leader, Site management, Document preparation, Preparing As Build Drawing, Coordinating with subcontractors.
Responsibilities as an executive engineer in the Company:
• Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
• Construction of new foundations of GBT, MAST and Rooftop towers, from excavation to the finishing. Erecting the Tower after completion of foundation work
• HDD(Horizontal directional Drilling of road), Road Cutting and reinstatement.
• Excavation and laying new OFC cable between towers and Control room.
• Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, Manpower and operatives.
• Preparing As-Built Drawings as per work done.
• Managing & supervising all the multiple sites in the city (Sangareddy).
• Ensuring that all materials utilized and works performed are according to details.
• Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
• Management of manpower and subcontractors.
• Planning the work and effectively organizing the plant and site facilities so as to meet concurred due dates.
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
• Resolving any sudden specialized challenges and different issues that may emerge.
• Site arranging and basic leadership.
• Preparing Inspection Test Plan reports.
• Reporting everyday exercises to group pioneer.